Let's avoid wasting water.
From now until 2030 if there is not a stance on the problem of water consumption we risk seeing a 40% reduction in the availability of water drinking water in the world. International organizations must take decisive action, but we as can save water and contribute to the cause?
Improve our ecological footprint you can: in this article here 12 rules to save water that anyone can put into practice! We also discover what is the Water Saving Bonus available until December 2021.
WHY IS WATER SAVING IMPORTANT?
In our daily lives we don't realize how much water we use or how precious this good is. Every day a single person uses about 130 liters of water .This average varies greatly depending on where in the world you are. In fact, some people have access to only a tenth of this amount and some use even more. In the future, however, more and more people will be affected bywaterscarcity due to the climate crisis. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change says that climate change will profoundly affect water availability. Without putting in place any preventive measures we risk that in 2030 water availability will be reduced by 40%. reduce by 40%. That's why it is essential that governments take drastic action to save water. However, even the individual citizen can make responsible choices and contribute towater saving. Let's find out how.
12 RULES TO SAVE WATER
Let's discover now some ways to save water:
- we recover the water rainwater through the use of buckets placed on the balcony or in the garden. We can reuse it to water the plants or flush the toilet;
- we choose to purchase a dishwasher instead of continuing to wash dishes by hand;
- if we wash the dishes by hand, we soap them with the tap turned off and leave the dishes to soak in the hot water used to cook the pasta ;
- start the washing machine and dishwasher only when they are full;
- we choose to take a quick shower instead of filling the tub to take a bath;
- we turn off the sink faucet when brushing our teeth ;
- we turn off the shower water when we soap up ;
- we choose low consumption taps that turn on the hot water only when we move the handle to the side ;
- when we wash the car we choose to use a bucket and sponge instead of the continuous jet of the hose, so we can save up to 130 liters of drinking water in a single wash ;
- if a tap in the house drips, do not wait, but have it repaired immediately;
- we install air mixers or breakers in the taps that allow us tosave from 30% to 60% of the total consumption;
- the toilet flush consumes a lot of water, let's buy special reducers or activate the text to reduce the amount of water, if we collect rainwater let's use that.
WATER SAVING BONUS
Until 31 December 2021 you can take advantage of the Water saving bonusbut what is it? It is a bonus that can reach up to 1,000 € intended for residents in Italy who want to intervene on:
- replacement of sanitary ware with appliances with reduced discharge. In particular, the installation and supply of sanitary ware and drainage systems with a maximum volume of 6 liters or less are subsidized;
- replacement of tapstaps, shower heads and shower columns by installing low-flow systems. flow of water limited. More specifically, incentives are provided for the supply and installation of taps in any room of the house that controls the flow no more than 6 liters per minute, while with regard to columns or shower heads of shower that do not exceed 9 liters per minute;
In all these interventions are included the disposal and removal work of the previous sanitary ware or faucets. So, what are we waiting for? Let's take advantage of the Water Saving Bonus!
R5 products have eliminated water completely, to avoid transporting it and putting CO2 into the environment. And they have been deliberately designed to make little foam and make rinsing fast, to cut down on water consumption in their use. Try our R5 degreaser and you'll notice the difference in rinsing compared to a traditional product.